Issues around release, such as accommodation, are handled by the Community Offender Manager/Probation. To discuss any problems you or your loved one is facing the best person to contact is the Community Offender Manager, or call the general office phone number for that probation team.

If you have tried this without success, you can call the probation office and ask to speak to the Duty Officer who is the person in charge that day.