If your loved one was recently in court and received a prison sentence, you can contact the court and ask to speak to the cells, and they may be able to tell you which prison your loved one has been sent to. If they are unable to do so, they should be able to tell you which prisons they usually send people to from that court. You can also try contacting the solicitor who may know that information and be able to share it with you.